Design to fit T-Top type boats.
Cover will accommodate outriggers mounts VHF & GPS & Rod holders, suitable for boats without or low bow rails.
- Heavy Duty Boat Cover Tie‐Down Kit
- UV Marine grade threads
- Heavy Duty 1/14″ Draw rope encased in hem for easy installation with Rope Ratchet
- Double stitch construction for added strength and durability
- Tie-down loops sewn into hem
- Join seams are folded four-ply. No raw edges
- Atlas fabrics are 100% Dope Dyed Polyester and UV protected
- Color and UV are part of the polyester fiber itself ,rather than the dye adhering only to the surface of the fabric
- 5% of the total weight of the fibers is the UV protection agent that will give the fiber a lifespan of 7 years without loosing the strength and color under normal conditions.
Choose the style that best suits your boat then follow the measuring instructions to find the correct size.
STEP 1: Measure Boat Length
Measure in a straight line the centreline distance of your boat from Bow to Stern.
STEP 2: Measure Beam Width
Measure in a straight line the distance across the beam (widest point of your boat)
NOTE: It is recommended that both measurement instructions are used to help you choose
the correct cover size.
OVERALL FABRIC MEASUREMENTS
STEP 1: Measure Fabric Width
Using the ‘overall cover fabric width’ measurement of your chosen cover, measure across the widest point of your boat, over the top of any boat fittings
e.g. cabin, windscreens etc.to the point on the hull where the cover’s hem will finish.
STEP 1: Measure Fabric Length
Using the ‘overall cover fabric length’ measurement of your chosen cover, measure along the length of your boat, over the top of any boat fittings e.g. cabin, windscreens etc. to the point on the hull where the cover’s hem will finish
Overall Cover Dimensions
FABRIC WIDTH (W)
FABRIC LENGTH (L)
|ORDER CODE||FABRIC WIDTH (W)||FABRIC LENGTH (L)|
|Material||100% High Tech Polyester|
|Water Column||≥ 150 mbar (1500 mm)|
|Light & Weather Fastness||Note 6-7|
|Tensile Strength||≈ 2200 N¹ | 1400 N²|
|Elongation||≈ 40 %¹ | 30 %²|
|Colour Fastness to rubbing||Note 4-5³ | Note 44|
|Chlorine Resistant||Note 4-5|
|Water Repellency||Note 100|
|Oil Repellency||Note 4|
|UV Protection Factor||UPF 50+
(measured value > UPF 80)